Six years ago today…

June 26th, 2016

…Verity was born!

IMG_0730

Six years of spunky, smart, stubborn, serious, sassy, silly, and super sweet lovey girl.

Verity Joy, your life is a gift, and we are so happy God decided to send you to us!

IMAG0718

IMAG0696

IMAG0691

IMAG0689

27273

IMG_8218

IMG_8289

IMG_8495

_MG_8240-90

IMG_8499

IMG_8497

IMG_7859

12 Responses to “Six years ago today…”

1. Michaela says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet girl!! You are such a cutie. (love the bathtub picture – this smile *giggle*)

2. MamaV says:

Happy Birthday Verity! You don’t know it yet, but God has used your life to change mine in big ways. You are a blessing indeed!

3. Melissa says:

Happy Happy Birthday sweet Verity!

4. Lea says:

Happy, Happy 6th Birthday Miss Verity!

Blessings in your new year,
    Lea

5. Cassandra says:

If I had to assign one word to Verity it might be birthday cake. Her delicate features, her winsome smile are like a slice of birthday cake. Just joy.

I love how you compare Verity to Verity. The world might be a happier place if we all practice that type of parenting.

6. Rebekah D. says:

Happy birthday sweet girl! You are a blessing to me even though we’ve never met! I’m excited to watch you grow!

7. Teej says:

I like the third picture in the post (second in the turquoise dress sequence) where you can just barely see her sweet lips/chin, and her lips look like a little heart.

8. Six years! Where does the time go? I am just dying over her baby picture. What a cutie. What a turn your life has made since your pregnancy with her. I saw that seed in you that God had in you all these years grow into a beautiful tree that gives life to many. Each birthday that Verity has, I will remember how I saw God’s calling on your life come to fruition. : ) Happy Birthday Verity!

9. Danielle Ford says:

Happy Birthday Verity! I remember the day you were born .. and visiting you at the hospital in Hershey. Susanna – I haven’t commented in a LONG time but I have been faithfully following your blog. Your family is beautiful and I hope to make it to a picnic one of these days. ;)
    DanielleM from MOMYS long ago.

Danielle, it’s so nice to hear from you again! The other night, as I looked back through the photos we were taking six years ago, I came across the picture I took of you bending over Verity’s hospital bed after her open heart surgery, and I thought of you. :) I hope you and your family do make it to a picnic! I left MOMYS a couple of years ago, but am still enriched by some of the friendships I made during those years.

11. Danielle M says:

Awww, happy birthday Verity! I can’t forget Verity and the special little bond my own sweet–just turned six and taught himself to ride a bike yesterday–Luke, has with you and her. She is a beautiful little lady and I have so enjoyed seeing her grow, along with your entire family. Blessings to you all.

12. sabrina says:

So cute! She looks so much like Laura and Jane in that last picture!