Barefoot Saturday

June 18th, 2016

Because Katie didn’t make it into the last update, and these photos are too adorable to keep to ourselves!  Don’t miss the video at the end!

Katie!  Do you want to spin?

IMG_8462

IMG_8464

IMG_8467

IMG_8470

IMG_8471

IMG_8473

IMG_8474

IMG_8475

IMG_8477

IMG_8478

IMG_8479

IMG_8480

IMG_8481

6 Responses to “Barefoot Saturday”

1. Becky says:

A very long way from a lonely crib in an orphanage. Love that laugh!! Verity is growing up too. It is so much fun to see them playing together. So wonderful to see you today.

2. Susan in Kentucky says:

Katie is going to be one dizzy darling! What fun to spin, and spin, and spin, all assisted by sister Verity! I love the girls’ giggles and looks of absolute joy on their faces. Both girls are just lovely…

3. Sandi (bbcooker) says:

LOVED the video. :)

4. vivienne says:

I was just thinking what Becky said! How amazing it is that one little, tiny girl half way around the world was seen by her Heavenly Father and set in a family! It hit my heart in a new way. It is so easy to see what hasn’t been accomplished some days that I forget to see the things that have. THank you for sharing your family with us! I know it is not for the faint of heart to be so open publicly! God bless you, my friend.

Vivienne, you are always so encouraging to me. God unfailingly sends affirming people my way as soon as I begin to ask Him whether there’s still any point to blogging. I need to be persuaded that there’s value and significance in what I’m doing in order to keep it up. And He knows I’m hoping against hope that He doesn’t ask me to do any more fundraising, haha!

6. Andrea says:

Everything about that video was 100% pure sweetness!! Thank you so much for sharing – what a testament to God’s goodness!