Guest update: Yes! A family for Jimmy!

March 2nd, 2016

NOTE:  I didn’t want anyone to miss this fabulous news Becky shared via blog comment!  Thank you to everyone out there who prayed and helped to spread the word about Jimmy, and THANK YOU, LORD, for showing mercy to this young man and sending a family to love him and welcome him into their lives!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As of today, March 1, Jimmy has an adoptive family working hard to bring him home! I hope it will encourage you to know that it is a result of this very blog that his family was found. A thousand thank you’s, Susanna, for writing about him, and dear reader, for praying for him. Now, we need to pray for straightening of crooked paths, for favor with all who have some role to play in this adoption, and for God’s provision for the financial need. Thank you again for letting God work through you, and may you be blessed as you go on blessing.

~Becky De Nooy

8 Responses to “Guest update: Yes! A family for Jimmy!”

1. Tami says:

Praise our dear Father!!!!! I was itching to pester Becky to ask for news, but figured it was too early to start that!!! Will continue to pray!

2. Crystal M says:

I prayed for this to happen! I’m so blessed that someone stepped forward & so happy for Jimmy!

3. Cassandra says:

Wonderful! A whole new and improved world awaits this family. This child will live the dream he’s been unable to see until now. God is good. This update made my day.

4. Colleen Krizak says:

This is just the beginning for Jimmy and his family. What an opportunity! God keep them.

5. MamaV says:

Thank you God for an answer to prayer!

6. Jeannie says:

Praise God! Thank you, Father, for hearing us and for loving this child as only You can! Thank you, Jesus, for making a way where there seemed to be no way. May Your Name be praised a thousand times over because of what You do in this boy’s life.

7. Rebekah says:

Praise The Lord! Reading this just made my day!
    God bless his new family for their obedience to respond to His call and save this child!

8. MamaV says:

Does his family have a blog or fundraising avenue?