Josie’s HOME!!!!!!

December 23rd, 2015

IMG_7013

IMG_7012

IMG_7017

IMG_7020

IMG_7018

(Going for new shoes for Sunday’s family photo!)

IMG_7019

And making snickerdoodles amidst much messiness and hilarity!

IMG_7025

Love!

IMG_7024

Love!!

IMG_7026

Love!!!

IMG_7027

Josie thrives on silliness, messiness, noise and love, and does NOT need everything to be perfect!  Clearly, she’s in the right place!!!

WE LOVE YOU, JOSIE!!!!!!

IMG_7028

15 Responses to “Josie’s HOME!!!!!!”

1. Esther Paris says:

Love Love Love!

2. Missy says:

I’m so happy for all of you! Those snickerdoodles look awesome, I’ll bet they tasted even better. Merry, merry Christmas!

3. Jennifer says:

She is just beautiful and so very happy! I have followed your posts since you went to see Katie for the first time. I love your family even though we have never met!! Your family and Josie are blessed to have one another. Merry Christmas!!

4. Maureen says:

So happy for all of you (all y’all! ;) ) Very merry Christmas! !

5. Jeannie says:

What a wonderful Christmas gift, to have your daughter home with you. May God continue to bless you with the grace and peace and JOY that only His presence can supply. Much love and merry Christmas!

6. Rachel says:

I’m so thrilled! I don’t usually see your blog posts until they show up in my email but I had this date stuck in my head, so I decided to pop in to check for an update. She’s home! She’s truly home! Can’t wait to see how she will look with longer hair and bows and pretty clothes! Enjoy your new daughter this Christmas! I know it will be very merry!

7. Rebekah says:

Praise The Lord! Isn’t He awesome?
    Congratulations to Josie, and to all of you. You have been blessed!

8. Janine says:

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

9. Chloe says:

I’m so glad she is HOME for Christmas! Are you able to share how old Josie is? Just curiosity on my part. :) Congratulations and a very Merry Christmas to your family!

10. Blessed says:

Merry Christmas! What a wonderful present you all got this year. : )

11. I know I don’t usually leave a comment but I do read every post! A huge hug from me here in the North Georgia Mountains! I could not be happier for you! You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I knew God had big plans for you and your family! Blessings!!!

12. Jennie says:

Josie’s beautiful smile says it all. Merry Christmas!

13. Annie says:

So happy for you all. It looks like Josie will bring much joy to your home.

14. sabrina says:

What a Christmas blessing!

15. Mary says:

What an amazing win/win blessing! Thank you!