September 11th, 2014

If you have written me a personal note by email or snail mail and I haven’t yet replied, please know that I am thankful beyond words for every one of you and will continue to answer your notes as I can manage it.

Thank you all so much, friends, for the incredible kindness and patience and empathy and openness of heart that you have shown us.  Thank you for faithfully lifting me to the Savior when I was barely functional, like the lame man whose friends carried him to Jesus on a mat.

He is answering your prayers for me, for all of us; it is so evident.  He is doing His work and the enemy is not winning.

Thank you.

IMG_0791

10 Responses to “Thank you, again”

1. mommaofmany says:

Your family is ever in my prayers.

2. Gina in Spain says:

No need for thank you..I just hope soon you will feel somewhat consoled and find a peace ….XXOO

3. Cindy W says:

So good to see a picture and hear that you sense God working and how the enemy is not winning. “Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world” How are the children doing? You each continue in my thoughts and prayers.

4. Joy Horton says:

((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) Rejoicing in that the enemy is not winning. That statement made my day.

Love you, friend.

5. Priscilla says:

Always praying for you and your family.

Cindy, the four little boys and I began going to Christian counseling a few days after Tommy died. Our counselors specialize in grief and trauma issues. It has made a difference for me and the two we are most concerned about. It can be ongoing as long as we need it due to the generosity of some family and church friends.

Thank you for asking and thank you everyone for praying for us. We need it. Joy, if you call aga

Thank you for asking and thank you everyone for praying for us. We need it.

Joy, if you call again I will answer or call you back. I don’t have your new number. Love you, too.

8. TamiAnn says:

I had to chuckle when I saw this photo…your boys are used to hopping up on the Kitchen table for a better view! It doesn’t bother me one bit…it was just an observation I made whenever I bring something over to the table while we are doing Science!!! So cute!

9. Jill says:

Keeping the Musser Family in my thoughts and prayers.

10. Anna T says:

Oh Susanna…this post makes me so happy…I am praying and praying for you and your family…I have no answers, but, running to Jesus, He has His arms wide open with love, that is the answer…He will provide the comfort and strength that is needed and eventually His perfect peace…((Hugs)), prayers and love to you!