Bringing Brandi Home 3!

October 31st, 2013

After a month in which I spent just as much time in the hospital with Tommy as at home, our days have settled back into their former pattern.  Life is full, yes, but our working schedule gives a lovely leisurely feel to our days.  Yes, I said leisurely.  Did I tell you how terrific that schedule is?

That means time has been freed up for writing again.  I have things to say and photos to show you.

BUT…!

You do know that I can’t write any more updates or post any more photos until Brandi’s fund reaches $5350, don’t you?  That was my commitment, and I’m feeling extra stubborn about this and will stick with it!  No quitting until the job is done!

Thanks to many generous givers, as of this morning, there’s only $2015 left to give.

That is pocket change to God, friends!

I’m praying that He’ll pour out a blessing on Brandi so her family is free to move quickly.  Please pray that with me!  As a little one who has no way to reach out for human interaction, she is one of the older children in the baby house who has been most damaged by being most ignored and unloved!

May the day come quickly that her family takes her in their arms and begins to shower her with all the love she has never received!

Please visit her family’s YouCaring site here, and share the link with as many others as you can.  I don’t have special incentives or prizes to offer you for donating or sharing.  Could you please do it anyway?

Bringing Brandi Home

Thank you so much, and may God be praised!!

Tiny girl is 7 years old~

Brandi_2013 (3)

8 Responses to “Bringing Brandi Home 3!”

1. Celeste says:

Can we get a link to her RR donation page?

Brandi is not currently listed on Reece’s Rainbow, Celeste, so we’re using other means to help the Myers family for now. Thanks for asking!

3. Missy says:

Okay, Susanna! Sheesh, I can’t believe you can be so stubborn. :) I donated another little bit! I trust God to fill in any blanks that come up in my finances. He has been so good doing that so far these past few years. How can I not share what he has blessed me with? I’ll continue to pray for Brandi. I will also pray that your family is well and that you aren’t having blow outs or health issues with anyone! And maybe since you have time right now you could write updates and save them for us?? Maybe?

4. Missy says:

p.s. According to Brandi’s page and if my math is correct there is only 1605.00 left to raise! Woo hooo getting closer!

5. Karoline says:

I just donated – thanks for the nudge, Susanna.  I can’t wait to see this sweet girl blossom at home. And to be completely honest, a little bit of me wants to see that number reach $5350 just so that we can get an update on your beautiful family too!
    You are my motivation on a daily basis =) Thank you.

6. Nicole says:

Suzanna, I hope your are ready to share an article with us… With what I just saw… 45 dollars are missing ! ;)

7. lizzie says:

They are at $5350!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Praise God!

8. Julie says:

Wow, Brandi’s clothes tell the story of her life up to this point.  Her shirt says LOOK and the pants say OVERLOOK. Her heart has been saying LOOK at me for all this time.  And yet the world has been overlooking her time and again.  So grateful that her family found her.   I can’t wait to see what love does in Brandi’s life!!