1. It’s working, praises be!
2. Sensitive little Verity is taking the shrieks with surprising aplomb. Unless she’s feeling grouchy and decides to make an issue out of it.
3. Princess Katie grudgingly decided Tommy may stay after she realized there are enough toys to go around, he’s entertaining to watch and listen to, and she can get out of reach of his sticky fingers. As long as those fingers don’t touch her favorite toys, ahem.
4. I’d saved up some fun, new toys to bring out when Tommy came home. I’m glad I did that.
5. The comfy, extra-wide rocking chair was worth every cent we paid for it and then some.
6. The pitiful condition of Tommy’s back and his mouth, and the fact that he is so small although he is third in our birth order has hit a couple of our children hard.
7. If you hear us call him “Muhi-Tommy,” ask him “iskash li igrachka?” or tell him that he’s a “dobro momche,” it’s because he does understand his native tongue in a limited way, and really lights up when we use it.
8. Tommy fits in like he’s been here for years.
9. He is going to be a bigger blessing to our family than we could ever be to him.
10. Just look at this photo. Can you believe it’s really true???
Joshua is two weeks younger than Tommy~