Busy little baby

May 18th, 2013

This little smidgeon of a boy-child…

IMG_0150

…was generously “showered” by some lovely lady friends this week…

IMG_0141

…decided to have a big growth spurt…

C’mon you guys, can’t you see I’m starving?!

IMG_0154

…and had his passport photo taken and expedited passport application sent in…

IMG_0159

Because he’s going with Daddy and Mommy and Joseph on a big travel adventure in only three more weeks!

IMG_0156

Yay!!

IMG_0167

Hurray!!!

IMG_0168

20 Responses to “Busy little baby”

1. Mandy says:

Yay, glad you were able to get that done! He is precious :)

2. Beck says:

He is adorable!!  Hope travel plans are going well :)

3. Kara says:

I admire your spirit and your family’s get up and go .. I smile and praise God every time I read your blog.  May God watch over you and your entire family (current and soon to be) during your upcoming trip!

4. Beth says:

He is so beautiful!

5. Nicole says:

so cute, so loved ! Getting ready to welcome a new brother !

6. Colleen says:

Such a sweetie! Will be praying for you all!

7. MamaV says:

Tiny world traveler! I will pray that he does a good job :-)
    what a big personality he has! It looks like you are in for another couple decades of great fun :-)

8. Your newest treasure is just precious!  I just recently came upon your blog and have read back thru it.  It is just what I needed.  You see my husband and I have adopted(special needs children) thru foster care 5 times.  We retired from foster care about 5 years ago as all the kids needs were just so much and they were all younger needing alot of care and consistency.  And home schooling at times was just down right hard.  My husband and I have been praying about adoption again.  We both have some health issues but have just never been able to shake the feeling that we need to be helping more children.  Neither of us can travel out of the country so that nixes us from any international adopting.  We have not heard a direct answer from God but have gotten a lot of negative type feed back from those we have shared this idea with.  They keep pointing out the obvious reasons why they think we should not.  In our minds of course none of it makes sense.  But our children are all older now and even though we are still very busy with them all, I feel we could do another.  I feel encouraged now in Gods strength we can do this no matter what any one else thinks or says.  God gives me every moment of every day and I pray if it is His will He will bring just the right little one into our home to be loved by us all and give us the strength to do it.  I, over the years have been stretched far out of my comfort zone only to find blessings and God there.  I dont know why I am so tentative to step out once again. Blessings and praying for you all as you go and get Tommy and bring him home.  susan

9. Barb says:

Are you at all worried about taking an infant on an overseas trip ? I barely took my babies to Grandma’s house in another city let alone out of the state?
    BTW-He is adorable!!

10. Becki says:

He’s lovely. Hope all goes well with the trip x

11. Elaine says:

Your sweet baby boy is so dear and almost as cute as my babies. ;) Love your posts, thank-you so much for sharing with us! My prayers are with you as you journey across the ocean to bring Tommy home. We too adopted internationally and special needs so I can feel youe excitement as you prepare. God bless!

Susan, thank you so much for writing! I checked out your blog a little and your sweet spirit is beautiful to behold. Please feel free to email, too: susanna@theblessingofverity.com

13. Melissa says:

Wow, little Ben is going to be a seasoned traveler! The two newest members of the family coming together in a special way. How cool!
    I pray all of you are protected while you’re over there–and that your angels meet Tommy’s angels, who say “Hi! Boy, are we glad you’re here!!” ;)

14. Corrie says:

He is just toooo cute! Praying for the four of you as you travel, and for the others at home too. :)

15. Emily says:

Ok he is just so adorable!

16. Susanna… I can’t believe how cute your little man is!  He’s just precious and so adorable!  I hope you’re both doing well and can’t wait to hear about your trip to bring Tommy home.

17. Sally says:

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! He is just so cute!!!

18. Kim says:

AND he seems to have learned to smile already! : )

19. Cassandra says:

Miracle of all miracles is the birth of every single child.  And you seem to adopt and give birth to some of the cutest ones!
    The one photo where the baby has a smirk make me laugh out loud – his own personality already.
    My wish for Benjamin is that there will never be a single day that he can remember where he didn’t know Jesus as his Lord and Savior.