Have you wanted to help the children in Pleven, but haven’t found your niche yet?
Maybe you don’t qualify to adopt and don’t have the means to donate much financially to help others adopt. Maybe, like me, you’re not a firecracker fundraiser!
But maybe you fit the following qualifications. Just maybe God will tap you on the shoulder and say, “This is my task for you.”
The person for this job must…
1. Be passionate about the intrinsic value of every human life.
2. Have some extra time or be able to make time.
3. Possess the needed qualities of persistence, creativity, graciousness, diplomacy, and a consistently positive outlook.
4. Possess the needed skills of competent communication and organizational ability.
5. Be willing to be the connector between the following people as necessary:
a) Those who know what equipment is needed in the Pleven orphanage and can be accepted from the US,
b) Those who are willing to help solicit donated items by whatever means are available to them, such as blogging and Facebooking,
c) Those who may be able to donate the needed items (pursuing leads yourself if need be),
d) Adoptive families who are traveling to Pleven and are willing to take hand-carry donated items with them, and
e) Others that may become obvious as time goes on
6. Be willing to put the necessary time and effort into getting this donation train rolling!
If you meet these qualifications and are willing to be considered for this much-needed task, thank you! I’ve been praying for you! Please email email@example.com.