Time out!

March 1st, 2013

We’ve been working like mad around here lately, burning the candles at both ends and in the middles, too, and it’s become obvious that it’s the right time to take a break!  A pregnant mama needs more than the four or five hours of sleep I’ve been getting during this time.

Let’s just put it this way–

Please don’t worry!  All is well with the Mussers!  But it won’t stay that way if I don’t take an e-break for a while!

Busy beavers were here~

2013-03-01 001 2013-03-01 008

And here~

2013-03-15 001 2013-03-15 001

A little more prettiness here~

2013-02-27 001 2013-02-23 001

New space for baby’s things where no space was before~

2013-03-01 001 2013-03-01 002

2013-03-01 001 2013-03-01 006

One of the little boys looked at the cardboard inserts in these miniscule shoes and exclaimed, “The new baby has DAFO’s!”

2013-03-01 001 2013-03-01 005

This is a verse I will want to see every day this summer.  “Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.”

Yes.  And behind the scenes, we are watching this happen.  God is doing what He does best!

2013-03-01 001 2013-03-01 003

These photos are a tiny glimpse of the work that’s gotten done. Next major item on my to-do list is freezer meals!

So for at least a week, maybe two, I won’t be blogging, and I won’t be available by email or cell phone.

Goodbye, all you nice people! See you again after Tommy has turned 16!

2013-03-01 001 2013-03-01 007

12 Responses to “Time out!”

1. JessicaD says:

Just wondering where you got the black shelving – in the living room? – that goes so tall?? I need that…

Blessings to your days!!

2. Carol says:

Blessings as you work and prepare (and hopefully rest!) in anticipation of expanding your family. Enjoy the e-break! :)

3. Laura says:

Goodbye and God bless the sweet Musser family!  We’ll be eagerly awaiting your return and praying for you all in the meantime!

4. Catherine says:

Rest well, friends and do not hesitate to let us know if/how/when we can help :-)

5. Naomi says:

My friend shared this with me today, and I think I should share it with you as well:
    Charles Spurgeon once said, “The bow cannot be always bent without fear of breaking. Repose is as needful to the mind as sleep to the body… Rest time is not waste time. It is economy to gather fresh strength.”
    May the Lord bless your rest time.

6. Shari says:

I would have loved to see you this week, but it was for the best.  It wouldn’t do at ALL for your family to “catch” what we’ve had.  We had a nice visit (went 2 days to the chocolate tour) and got to swim a whole lot.  We will be looking at coming back in the early summer since we saw several attractions that looked fun but were closed.  Maybe we can make it to the picnic!  :)
    Blessings to you as you prepare for and as you dream of what and who is coming!  Yay!

7. Judy says:

I’m humbled by your productivity.  Have a great vacation from electronics.

8. Brianna D. says:

You are so well organized; you are an inspiration to me!  I’m also expecting a baby; I’m 36 weeks along now, but I have not gotten baby stuff out yet.  You got me all excited to do that now!
    And yes, of course you need more rest now, Mama of many!  More than understandable to take an computer break!  Rest well, and enjoy your family!

9. Gina in Spain says:

Awesome projects!! I´ll miss you but I understand!!! HUGS!!! Can´t wait til you come back! : )

JessicaD, Joe came up with a creative way to connect two of these units [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004BDP692/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1] with the bottom unit that we have had for several years. Apparently they aren’t designed to fit together, but he made it happen anyway. :)

11. Jenny O (from momys) says:

Your organization inspires me!  We live in a not-so-big home with seven kiddos.  Hoping to adopt as well :-)

12. Elizabeth Miles says:

would you share more on “freezer meals”? what and how do you do this. thanks.