You have 1 hour left…

August 7th, 2012

…to bid in this month’s Hidden Treasures auction!

See you over there before midnight tonight!

Let’s help bring that precious little guy home!

P. S.  A brief update on Katie’s recent progress is in the works.  In the meantime, here are a few pictures to show you that she’s still here and thriving!  (And so are the rest of us, with the unbelievable difference it makes to have a mother’s helper here to work on housework while I teach my heart out for hours!)

9 Responses to “You have 1 hour left…”

1. Debbie says:

it is truly amazing that katie, who knew so little love for so many years, now has enough overflowing to lavish it on a baby doll.
    good news on the mother’s helper!

2. cinderellamommy says:

Look how Katie has learned to love and care for her dolly!  Surely God’s grace putting her into your family and into your loving arms has taught her in such a short while what she certainly didn’t experience before.  What a blessing she is – thanks for the update.  So glad, too, for prayers answered –  as it sounds like you are getting some rest and feeling not as overwhelmed!  SO GLAD!!!  I can totally relate and am so very happy for you that things are going well with school and home routines.

3. Missy says:

How did I miss the new Katie picture on the sidebar? Please don’t tell me it has been there for a week! :) I’m so glad the mother’s helper is making life easier and letting you get your teaching done with fervor.

4. Holly F. says:

Absolutely Beautiful!

5. Jill says:

Children learn to love and nurture by being loved and nurtured. The fact that Katie is nurturing that baby doll after so many years of neglect speaks volumes for the care she has been given since her adoption. My heart melted to see that!

6. Leah says:

Hey Susanna, I was wondering if I could have permission to use Katies before/after pictures for a poster to use at my local buddy walk for the RR table & a yard sale I am doing to fundraise for a child on Reeces Rainbow?

Leah, yes, yes, YES! :)

8. Alexandra says:

I just love these pictures!! Katie has grown so remarkably and looks so much older now than she did in those early post-Pleven pics!  Amazing what love can do – your daughter really looks like she’s thriving.  And the way she’s caring for that baby doll – what a testament to your family’s example of love!!  What a miracle daughter you have there!!!

9. Desi says:

Oh, how I love the new pictures of the girls on the sidebar! Katie’s miraculous transformation is leaving me breathless – just look at the immense warmth in those eyes!