Sweet lil’ snippet

May 25th, 2012

We’ve been experiencing more technical difficulties here on the Blessing of Verity blog. This time, our oldest son Joseph had to re-install the laptop’s operating system, among other repairs. Now I can edit videos again–hurrah! Katie’s big six-month update is nearly ready to post, and just lacks finishing touches and videos.

In the meantime…a sweet lil’ snippet to make you smile~

16 Responses to “Sweet lil’ snippet”

1. Susan says:

What an absolutely precious  – and smart! – little doll-baby Miss Verity is! Thanks for sharing – am looking forward to the additional updates.

Susan in Ky
    Cousin to 2 from EE

2. Rebekah says:

She does that so well! What a cutie pie!  :)

3. Christina says:

SUCH a sweetheart! <3

4. Aunt Carol says:

So precious!

5. Becky K. says:

Yep!  That worked.  I’m smiling!
    Sweet girl.

6. Lori Devvine says:

Thank you so much for your postcard today via Samaritan Ministries!  It is so wonderful to put a face to the name.  I will be following your progress here and praying.  God bless you and your precious family.

7. sabrina says:

What a super-cute, super-smart little sweet pea!

8. Sandra says:

Technical difficulties explain why I got an error message when I clicked on the six month review!  Verity is just so adorable!

9. Shelly says:

Susanna not only is Verity beautiful but she is so smart. You have done an amazing job working with her and teaching her so many things!

10. Siggy says:

Cute! My daughter with Ds  (just turned 3) has the exact same glasses as Verity, and I wish she would figure out how to put them back on by herself!  She can take them off just fine (although she actually very good about wearing them), and she knows to put them up on a table & not on the floor when she does take them off, but she can’t seem to get them over her ears properly.  I dare say she will figure it out when she’s ready!

Sandra, yes, it’s embarrassing to me to have everyone see an unfinished post! Oh well, I’ve suffered much greater embarrassments in my time! Haha!

12. Missy says:

Oh yes, I am smiling. She was so matter of fact about putting those glasses on and going right back to play. Thanks for the snippet.

13. Teresa says:

Wow! What cute little girls! So did I read correctly that Katie was 10 years old at the orphanage? That is also Katie with the cute pictures of Verity?Very tiny indeed! Poor thing. I can’t believe the sad lives these children have to live especially when I see how my little 14 month old with DS is thriving. Both girls are darling and so fortunate to have a mom like you!

14. Lauren says:

Aw! I love her little fingers reaching for her glasses and there’s just nothing better than a little one splashing with glee in the bathtub! Thanks for sharing the sweetness!

15. Rita from Spain says:

ADORABLE!!!!

16. Caitlin says:

Laura is such a great big sister!! She obviously pays attention to PT and you working with the little ones. Love the way she adjusts Verity’s feet so she can stand!