One more…

April 27th, 2012

…little bird will be set free from the Pleven cage…

…and his name…

…is Sam.

Oh the REJOICING!!!

Thank You, JESUS!!!!!

17 Responses to “One more…”

1. Mandy says:

Yes-rejoicing!!

2. Lauren says:

So they officially pulled his file?! We were getting the ok to pull it on Monday. :O(

3. Merechel says:

PRAISE GOD!!  I was hit hard by the picture of Sam.  He looks like he could be my son, and he reminds me of our older boy.  I have been praying so hard for him, and asking God if Sam was supposed to be our child, even though the obstacles we would have to overcome would be insurmountable (without God, that is!)But I am overjoyed, overwhelmed, and so grateful (crying now) that Sam has a family!!

4. Lauren says:

Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!! THIS is US!!!!! I just received an e-mail from Sam’s adoption agency and she said this is referring to us!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!

5. EG says:

Hooray!  I’ve been looking at Sam and thinking about Sam and praying for Sam.  Lauren, congratulations!

6. Jennifer says:

Oh I am so very excited! He is from my agency AND from Pleven!  Halleujah; I hope we get to know who the family is soon.  Darling boy – you have parents coming!

7. Mandy says:

Congratulations Lauren!!!

8. Denise says:

SO happy to hear this!!!  He looks SOOOO adorable… like you would really want to go and love on him (gently)……

9. Lisette says:

Oh praise God that Sam has a family! Great news! Lauren, I don’t know you but it doesn’t matter, CONGRATULATIONS! Can’t wait until you get to bring this little guy home!

10. Crystal G. says:

Congratulations, Lauren & Family!!!  Do you blog?!  I’d love to keep up with your journey with Sam if you do.  We were interested in him but are brand new in the very beginning of the adoption process.  We had hoped he would find a family soon, even if it wasn’t with us.  So happy for your news!!!

Lauren, I am rejoicing with you! What an answer to so many, many prayers! And what a little treasure he is!

12. Lauren says:

Crystal G., The names in the comments on this blog that are highlighted in the light brownish color will take you to their blogs if you click on their names! :) Our blog is http://heastonfamily.weebly.com/family-blog.html We are beyond excited to get little Sam and will be keeping the name Samuel for him, it means “God has heard“! We believe God has heard both our families prayers for him as well as Samuel’s for a family. :)

13. Lauren says:

And thank you to all who have been praying for Sam!
    This is the blog I wrote 2 weeks ago about why I felt God had created Sam for our family. http://heastonfamily.weebly.com/5/post/2012/04/my-hero.html :)

14. Sasha Bliss says:

Oooooooh I am so happy!  I just met Sam last week at Tokuda hospital.  He is such a sweetie!

15. Holly F. says:

Congratulations Lauren!  I can’t wait for Sam to be in your arms!  Praying for smooth paperwork and travels!

16. Lish says:

Congratulations Lauren and Family!!!!!

17. Katherine says:

Congratulations Lauren and Sam!  Like several others Sam was heavy on my heart, I wasn’t sure why so I prayed for him.  I hope to be able to follow his story!