There are two very special families out there…

March 15th, 2012

…or maybe just one special family!

They will look at these two precious girls, who both weigh less than Katie does right now…

Sarah, age five~

…and Carissa, age four and a half~

…and will know that they belong in their family!

“I dream that I am carrying the children one by one from their beds out to groups of waiting parents, pleading with them, ‘What about this one?  Please, see his beauty, see her worth!'”

Oh, sweet, tiny treasures!  We can’t wait to see who God is sending to get you out of that dark and hidden place and take you home to love you!

Friends, could you please help to spread the word about these little loveys far and wide?  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Speaking of a special Pleven family, stay tuned for the next post–one of the most amazing love stories you will ever read!

10 Responses to “There are two very special families out there…”

1. Heather says:

Praying!

2. Jane says:

Susanna, I will keep those beautiful girls in my prayers.  I have loved your last several posts…the news from Pleven has been both disheartening and heartening simultaneously.  So deeply glad that light is shining into those dark corners.  The update on Katie was just delicious and you all continue to be in my prayers. What amazing things God can do and humans can do when filled with God’s sweet spirit.  Much love from California.

3. Amanda says:

Both girls are gorgeous and I just know that God has a family (or two) out there to bring them home.  I’ve posted them on my blog as well.  I know they have a huge group of people loving and praying for afar.  I can’t wait to see who God is going to use!  Lots of prayers for them to have the courage to take that leap of faith!

4. Rochelle Wilson says:

I will!

5. Charla Morford says:

Susanna, I’ve been following your blog for months. I even went back through the whole thing to get the whole story. You & your family are beautiful and a blessing to all who know you.  May God continue to bless you and shine through you.

Anyway, I encountered a song today that you may know about, but I wanted to share it with you. I didn’t know where to share it, so it’s here on your latest blog post. :-) Hope you enjoy it.

“So Far to Find You”

6. Fiona says:

Susanna have you seen this article? http://www.seattlepi.com/local/opinion/article/The-other-story-from-a-Pillow-Angel-1240555.php#ixzz1pHDx0OY0
    It’s about the Ashley treatment so not really relevant in some ways, I just thought it was really moving reading because it was written by someone whose start in life was similar to Katie’s. It’s wonderful to know she’s so profoundly disabled but can write like that.

7. dona fizer says:

are these girls in the same place Katie came from, my heart fell in love with Carissa, i can’t get that sweet face out of my mind…   praying for both of them…with i could adopt that sweet little one

8. Kara says:

I am so in love with little Carissa. I hope they both find families fast.

9. chere' fizer says:

My heart fell in love with Carissa, i would bring her home in a heartbeat if i could. praying for both of them!!

10. Anna says:

I will be praying for those sweet girls and all the other children in that orphanage!