Give Him GLORY!!!

January 18th, 2012

God answered all our prayers for this meeting with a YES!!!

All our attorney’s news concerning this meeting was GOOD!!!

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine,

according to His power that is at work within us,

to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!

Amen.

25 Responses to “Give Him GLORY!!!”

1. Ashlee says:

God is so good! Praising Him!

2. Valerie says:

Thank you for the wonderful news!  I’ll keep praying too. I will pray for this cause for forever.

3. Rebekah says:

I am so thrilled to hear this!! Have been praying that all would go great!! :)

4. Amanda says:

So thankful to hear that!  Thank you for updating and TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

5. Kristina and Family of 4! says:

Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful!!!

6. Joleigh says:

Look at you updating and saving me an email!  That’s great news.  I want to see these kids coming home in streams, one right after the other!  (Mine included, of course.)

7. Milena says:

Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for letting us know!

8. Heather says:

How wonderful!  Just thought I would pop by to see if you had heard anything you could update us with and I am choking back tears of joy!  Hallelujah!  Thank you to Jesus!  Gosh this font’s not big enough!

9. Maria says:

Oh, praise the Lord! It’s absolutely wonderful news! Let these children be home soon!

10. Jane says:

I am overjoyed. Can’t wait until you can share specifics, but until then, thank God for being everything and making things move!  Such good news!

11. No surprise here.  I was praying while driving this morning and knew that if God started this battle then He would lead it to victory.  I also heard on the radio a speaker, (I forgot his name), say if you know the character of God then you trust Him.  I am always growing in my understanding of how amazingly wonderful and awesome His character is.
    He is the One true God!
    Rejoicing!

12. Susan says:

Great news! Can’t wait to learn the details, and to see these children become free at last.

Thanks for your advocacy, and for everyone’s faith and prayers. Good is triumphing!

13. Sabrina says:

Praising God with you. Our daughter is Grace. This wonderful news means we will get to meet our granddaughter soon. I am so thankful and so very happy.

14. Laura says:

AMEN!  Praying prayers of thanksgiving and continuing to plead that God moves mightily and swiftly to bring home these precious Bulgarian children!!!

15. arelyn says:

Fabulous news! Thank you for keeping us updated and for giving us the honor of prayer warring for these precious little ones. God is so faithful!!

16. Praise the Lord!!!!  Wonderful news!!!  :)

17. Katie says:

Yes, yes, YES!  I was just waiting to hit refresh, writing my other comment, I was just thinking, I FELT it this morning, I felt God working, I felt Him moving on earth, I KNEW there was a reason my attention was called to Him at that exact time… O for the glory of God.  Hallelujah!

18. Beck Gambill says:

I’m so glad to hear it. I was praying late last night and early this morning for His little ones.
    For the last few weeks I’ve been following all of your posts though I don’t usually comment. In a lot of ways I feel like your tender spirit and the Word of truth is mentoring me as I read. I can never tell you how Katie’s story has and is continuing to transform my heart. In some ways I feel that even though she’s been given into your care she’s for all of us. It fills my heart with emotion to think that one day as I bow before our great Father’s throne I will recognize Katie and can kiss that sweet cheek.
    My hearts desire is to one day welcome a child with Down syndrome into our family through adoption. It’s a long journey, but I know the one who has begun a good work will complete it. Thank you for taking the time to share your story of God’s grace with all of us!

19. Rachel says:

Hi Beck Gambill.  Everything you just said was absolutely beautiful!  I agree with every word.  So well put!
    I prayed all throughout my sleep last night as I was half awake listening for my baby’s cry for her next feeding.  Thank you so much, Susanna for sharing the good news right away.  Thank you, Heavenly Father for hearing our cry!

20. Rachel says:

“even though she’s been given into your care she’s for all of us.”  this is so true!  Dear, sweet, little Katie.  God is using you, special little child, to change hearts of people everywhere!  Myself, my friends, our husbands!  Men wanting to adopt when they’ve never even considered it until they met you!

21. Missy says:

Amen, amen!

22. Jennifer says:

I’m so glad to hear this news!  Thanks be to God.

23. Mommaofmany says:

Praise the Lord! I missed the earlier post, so didn’t get to pray, but I can praise!!

24. Sonya Vande Velde says:

I knew if you had any news, we’d get it.  Just couldn’t check my favorite blogs till late tonight.  So the rejoicing got a new little wave from down here in TX!  Praising God for moving hearts and hands that sign paperwork!  I’ll still be praying that these hidden treasures, these precious children will be placed in families and safely home so very soon.
    A wonderful end to my evening.
    And I have to say, I’ve thougth the same thing as others about Katie and Verity, too.  God is using them in ways they will never know to reach others!  God bless you.

25. Jodi says:

Praise the Lord!  I am so excited to see what the Lord is doing in special needs adoption in Bulgaria.  I believe we may have been one of the families held up by the recent election.  We were told back in November that a new-to-adoption judge had been given our case but that we should have a court date within the next few days.  We finally passed court on December 27th, and my husband and two oldest girls will be traveling to bring our son home in a little over a week!  I hope that someday you will be able to share all the behind the scenes stuff :)  Thank you so much for faithfully sharing your heart and your story here.  I look forward to your posts more than any other blog I read these days!