Guess what we’re buying today?

November 1st, 2011

Katerina’s ticket to freedom!!

Yes, it’s true!  Our attorney confirmed our travel dates just now, and told us to go ahead and purchase our tickets.  We are thrilled that the dates did not have to be moved, and that we don’t have to ask Adam Boroughs to be in Katie’s country on Thanksgiving Day!

So as I write this, our travel agent is working on our final itinerary~

Flying out nine days from now, on Thursday, November 10th, and flying back with Katie on Saturday, November 19th.

Hallelujah!!!

36 Responses to “Guess what we’re buying today?”

1. Sara says:

So thrilled for you.  I will be praying for safe travels for all of you.  We have such an amazing God!

2. Sarah says:

I’m so excited for you!  I’ve never commented on your blog before, but I’ve been following you guys for awhile, and have been praying for you and your sweet family!  I will be praying for your preparations over the next 9 days, your time in Katie’s country, and everything that follows!  What a blessing to know that God is good and sovereign in all things!

3. Valerie says:

It’s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ginger says:

Oh I am so giddy excited for you all!!!! Praising the Lord with you!

5. Jane says:

Such good news! I suspect there are some many others counting the days with you! I loved your post about carrying all of this on your shoulders…isn’t that what we momma mistakenly do so often?  God is here, God is all over this experience.  I pray you continue to share the workload with God and others!
    Jane

6. Natalia says:

Susanna, I’m a subscriber through Google (and an acquaintance from Momys) and I wanted to let you know, in case this is affecting other readers, that Google Reader doesn’t seem to be picking up your posts.  The last one it showed me was the October 23 one, and when I ask it to show me all posts, it still shows that as the most recent one.  I don’t know how many others I’ve missed over the past weeks.  :(  I just found out when I came to the blog itself as I thought surely you would have been posting more.  I am now off to read all the ones I’ve missed!  :)

7. Angie says:

PRAISING THE LORD WITH YOU!!!  Will be praying for traveling Mercies over you while you are away and for safety for all of you and the children here at home.

8. Kendra says:

That news looks SO GREAT in print!  Will continue praying for you all. :)

Thank you so much for letting me know, Natalia! I hope Joseph can fix it!

10. Thrilled to hear and counting down the days with you!

11. Mandy says:

That is so exciting and I’m sure you’re feeling the time crunch!

(Same problem Natailia is having-not getting blog post updates!)

12. Amy (mimi) says:

I had already checked your blog today but something was telling me to check again and I am so happy I did! We are counting down the days here as well :D

13. Laura F. says:

WOW WOW WOW!  Wonderful news!!!  Single digits!!  :)

14. Susan says:

Yaaaaay!! So glad to read this! Counting the days until Miss Katie comes home!

You and your family and especially Katie will be on my church’s prayer list once again, for traveling blessings during your journey and for well-being for Katie until she’s safe and sound and healthy – and home.

Very best wishes,
    Susan in Ky
    Cousin to 2 from EE

15. What wonderful news!!!!!  Praise the Lord!!!!  :D

16. Mandy says:

The subscriber updates are working again! Thanks :)

17. Natalia says:

He solved it!  Well done, Joseph.  I had five posts coming through Google at once!  :)

18. Linda says:

Praising God for this wonderful news! Continued prayers for your family.

19. Maureen {zingerMama} says:

That is wonderful!!!! :D so very happy for you ALL!

20. Carol says:

Praise the Lord!!!!

21. April (justonemorebaby) says:

November 10th is my birthday :D GREAT DAY TO FLY!!!! WOOHOO!!!

22. Shelly says:

TO your whole family we offer up our prayers that not only will your travels be swift and safe to bring Katie home but that your children who will be awaiting the arrival of their new sister be comforted during your absence.  I am beyond tickled for you all!!

23. Joy says:

For some reason I’ve not been getting these updates. I’m finally mostly caught up and I am THRILLED to read this!!!!!!  Hang on, Katie!!  Mama and Dada are coming for you!!!!

24. Deanna says:

Delightful!  What a wonderful thing to be thankful for!

25. Lynn says:

Praise the name of our wonderful God as I rejoice with you and yours.

26. Marianne says:

I wasn’t getting the updates through Google Reader, either, but it seems to be working again as of last night – your five most recent posts all came through at once. I’m so happy to hear the good news. I’m counting down the days until Katerina is home where she belongs!

27. Missy says:

Just in case you didn’t know… ONLY 9 MORE DAYS!!! I am so excited. Can I come to the airport and wave good-bye???

28. Shannon(7flowers) says:

Wonderful, wonderful news Susanna!!!!!  And family!!!!!

29. Kristin says:

Wow wow wow!  Happy happy tears for you!  What a wonderful Thanksgiving this will be (and already is :) )

30. Amy Rainey says:

Thank you, Jesus!

31. Jennifer says:

Praise God!  So happy for you all.

32. Marci says:

Tears of joy for you!

33. Marilyn Osborn says:

I am beyond thrilled to hear this news!!!!!!!!  Tears of JOY!

34. Heather King says:

We have been following your blog and are thrilled to read this.  My children and I pray for your family every morning and my 9 year old has been especially faithful to pray for Katerina.  We are filled with joy at this news and promise to join all the others in covering your trip with prayer!

35. Ilisa says:

Beyond thrilled and amazed and all that good stuff!  I am saying many prayers!!!  This is amazing :)