And great shall be the peace of your children…

November 14th, 2011

Tiny daughter, come with us.

Daddy and Mama welcome you to life.

159 Responses to “And great shall be the peace of your children…”

1. Sonya says:

Awww, You made it to gather her into your arms!  Praise God for keeping her near to Him!  She is so pretty and in these pictures she seems so “at home”.  I love pictures capturing the addition of new babies/children into a family.  Thank you for sharing this very special moment.  Y’all are beautiful.

2. Anna T says:

I LOVE the pictures and I’m rejoicing that your sweet Katie is now in your arms!  Praying for peace, comfort and safety for the few remaining days in (country) and your trip home.  I am also praying for your dear ones at home, you are all never far from my mind and prayers.  ((Hugs)) and love!

3. Colleen says:

What wonderful pics of Katie… we are praying and will continue to do so. God bless you and keep you!

4. Sara says:

Thank you dear Heavenly Father for these parents and this small miracle.  Amen.  Katie looks beautiful and at “home” in your arms.  Safe travels for you all.

5. Carey says:

Amazing how it appears that she reached for you while her Baba was holding her. You are her parents and I am so utterly grateful that you have chosen share this story with all of us.  You already know that all of you are in our prayers.   God Bless!  from Stefi’s Mama

6. MELISSA says:

So happy for you.  It looks like Katie was reaching for her mama from her baba’s arms!  She is blessed!  Safe travels.  Send our thoughts from Iowa!!

7. BobbyCarol says:

What a precious little angel Katie is! I am beyond words grateful that you found each other!

8. Jen says:

Hooray!!!! Sooooo glad your little angel is on her way home. She’s absolutely precious!!