She is not an orphan.

October 21st, 2011

She is our daughter.

Thank You, Lord Jesus.  We bow before You.

Our life for yours, Katerina Hope Musser.

For the mountains shall depart
    And the hills be removed,
    But My kindness shall not depart from you,
    Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,
    Says the LORD, who has mercy on you.

136 Responses to “She is not an orphan.”

1. Sandra(momys- Sand_beauties) says:

Awesome news!!! Have a safe travels when you go get her.

2. Anne Ross says:

Oh my!!!!!praise GOD!!! I cannot wait to see that child home and loved!! We are currently in LA, CA, my husband had back surgery and I have observed the LA people and I have never seen so much waste and fakeness.. I wish these people could wake up to what is truly important among all the ridiculousness of this place… Congrats, Katie will truly bless you all and following your blog has been a daily reminder to why we must continue to fight for our angels with DS!!!!

3. Deanna says:

I was thinking of you all this morning and praying!  Praise the Lord!
    I look forward to watching Katie grow up!

4. Misty says:

Praising God for you!!  What a wonderful blessing.  May you have safe and smooth travels to finally bring her home!

5. Shelly says:

Today is the first day of the rest of little Katie’s life as God intended for it to be: with a family who loves her as a beautiful creation from the Master of all Creation.  I am so happy for you all!

6. Becky K. says:

Oh, Thank you , Jesus!!!
    Sigh….on to the next thing. Bringing her home.

7. Jordan says:

So excited, I felt the tears spring to my eyes as I read these words.  I have been praying and the joy I feel at this is beyond words.  My prayers continue to be with you.

8. viv says:

I am thrilled for you and cant’ wait to see her improve once she starts on that wonderful milk you have been saving for her – viv Owen’s mum

9. connie says:

So happy for your whole family.

10. Sonya says:

What a wonderful, wonderful post to read! I’ve been praying for Katie, specifically that God would knock down all the walls that are in the way of her coming home, like He knocked down those walls of Jericho! Praying too that someone will take the time to lay a loving hand on her, will speak sweet words to her, and that God will protect her.  Godspeed now, in going to get your Katerina Hope! God bless you!

11. Heather says:

With shouts of praise to the Lord on High, I rejoice with you!  Blessings to you and your family!

James 1:27
    Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

12. Praise God!  You are an angel to NEVER give up!  Blessings to you and your family!  HUGS!

13. All glory, honor, and praise to our KING!!!  We are rejoicing with you all!

14. Lauren says:

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Praise God!  I’m almost jumping up and down with excitement. So, so happy to read this.

15. dawn says:

Praising God with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Erin says:

Praise be to God Susanna. The way you honor God and follow his Lead is breathtaking and you inspire both Paul and I as we hope to take this journey as well! Thank you for being such an amazing servant. Glory to God.

You need to let me know if you want me to photograph your homecoming, I will be there in a heartbeat! It would be my joy! Love and Hugs

17. Grace says:

Tears of joy streaming down my face!  My girls are spending the night at Grandma’s house but I can’t wait to tell them!  They pray for Katie every single night!

18. Caroline says:

Yay!!! So happy for you guys!!! Welcome Katerina we all love you!

19. April (justonemorebaby) says:

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!

20. Karen says:

Susie,
                     I’m so glad for you! Praise be to God! I have been pray for you and your family.
                    Love,

Karen

21. Danielle M. says:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been praying.  We are all so excited for all of you.

22. Denise says:

So Happy for you and your family!  She looks so happy to be with her momma!

23. Lisa says:

Such wonderful news!!  Any idea when you will be able to travel?  She’s such a blessing!!

24. Amy says:

Omgosh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope she is home in your arms very soon!!

25. mommaofmany says:

I am thrilled to read this!! So glad for you and HER!  When can you travel?

26. BobbyCarol says:

Tears are flowing here for your family. I could not be happier for you if I tried!!!

27. Sara says:

praise the Lord! And I mean that literally – I give Him praise for this blessing. I cannot wait to see how she blossoms in your family.

28. Cole says:

Blessings to you all! How wonderful!

29. Joy says:

WONDERFUL NEWS, SUSANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you all!!!

30. Heather says:

So wonderful!  Congratulations!  Praise the Lord!

31. Marilyn Osborn says:

Praise the Lord!

32. Autumn says:

Praise be to God! Congratulations!!! I can not wait to see what the Lord has in store for your family :) (I thank him for allowing me to read about it)
     Yay Musser family!!!!!! So happy for you all :)

33. Angel says:

So very happy for you, your family, and sweet Katerina!!  Praying for safe travels!!

34. Melissa says:

Praise God!  I cannot wait to see Katie at home with you, your family and her siblings!