If YOUR NAME is on this list…

October 19th, 2011

I am so thrilled to be able to announce that as of last night, counting the checks that will be added, Teagan’s auction on the Hidden Treasures blog has brought in $1500!

We are so thankful to the Lord for blessing this auction, and for every single person who contributed in any way!  Check out Teagan’s blog to see the sweet face of the boy you just helped!

That $1500 total doesn’t even count the winning bidders who haven’t made their payments yet!

Oh!

Speaking of winning bidders who haven’t made their payments yet…we’d love to get this auction completely wrapped up, soooooo…

..I wrote a post just for you over on the Hidden Treasures site!

Okay, maybe I’ll go ahead and put it here, too.

“Hello friends!

Thank you so much for participating in Teagan’s auction!

If your name appears on the list below, would you please go ahead and make your payment and get your information to us?  That way your items can be shipped out to you without further delay.  Thank you so much!

Cheri—Classic Christmas stocking for $5

Debbie M.—purple felted wool toddler’s hat for $5

8 Responses to “If YOUR NAME is on this list…”

1. Allison H says:

Can I please get the address to send my check to? Thanks so much!!

Allison, yes, and thank you! I am so relieved to hear from you!

Susanna Musser
    350 Smithville Road
    New Providence, PA 17560

Could you please email me with your full name and mailing address? susanna@theblessingofverity.com

Thank you so much!!

3. Rachel says:

Does Teagan’s family have their own blog?

Yes Rachel, it is the Burmans. They have a blog for Carrington that a friend started for them when they brought her home and had to take her to the hospital: http://carringtonscourage.blogspot.com/

And an adoption blog for Teagan: http://www.atorchforteagan.blogspot.com/ which I should link to, so thank you for a good reminder! :)

5. Christi says:

I sent you an email! :) Thanks for doing this for this sweet family!

Oh YAY! SO glad to hear from you, Christi! Thank you!

7. Rachel says:

Hi, your blog looks very interesting! I live not far from you in East Earl, PA. :)  I adopted a little girl with Down’s Syndrome who is almost three. I adopted through the foster care system but have often read the Reeces Rainbow website and yearn to do something. Now here is someone close to me who is adopting from there! Is there anything I can do to help? Do you need anything?
    I have a blog but keep it locked so I can write about my foster son and post photos of him and etc. But if you would like to read it, just email me at the email address I provided above and I will send you an invitation.
    I am a single foster and adoptive parent, four adopted, and one who is still foster but beginning adoption proceedings for him. Love my life! God has blessed me over and over.
    Blessings to you and your family!
    Rachel

Rachel, I would love to connect with you! Emailing you…