…I would never get a stitch of work done!
I spent most of the morning fidgeting on pins and needles, checking and re-checking emails, until we received this note just now from our attorney~
“The Article 5 Letter is in my hands!!!! Praise the Lord!!!”
Folks, most of you have no conception of what a miracle this is. Someday the whole story will have to be told. I wish you could fully realize what this means about the power of God.
This. is. a. miracle!
Katie’s adoption can now proceed toward court.
Second Stage Documentation
1. Article 5 Letter issued from US Embassy in Katie’s country. [DONE!]
2. Article 5 Letter filed with [Katie’s government] with second stage documents and dossier. [They are expecting this and have assured our attorney they will expedite.]
3. Wait for two signatures to get [Katie’s government] approval. [Same status as 2.]
4. Court date is appointed. [This is where we are focusing our next prayers, both for an early date and to be assigned a good judge.]
5. Court date is held. [Bad judge=weeks or months more of delay; good judge=five minutes and done; “done” means “adoption is finalized!”]
6. Court order is issued, then one week for it to enter into force.
7. Seven more days to wait for the new birth certificate.
8. Schedule travel.
Celebrate with us today! The LORD has shown us His power!! Praise Him!!!
The Lord is King!
Lift up your voice, O earth;
And all ye heav’ns, rejoice:
From world to world the joy shall ring,
“The Lord omnipotent is King!”