Verity’s birthday thank you

June 26th, 2011

If you have been a part of our family’s life over the past year and a half…

…whether your part has been great or small…

…whether you have lifted our family up by your help, encouragement, and prayers…

…or taken us down a peg or two or ten…

…please know that we are full of gratitude to the Father for you.

God has used you in some way for His good purposes in us.

We love you all.

Here is a little something we hope you will enjoy.

[Note from Joseph:  HD is available in fullscreen.]

20 Responses to “Verity’s birthday thank you”

1. stephanie says:

beautiful video! Looking forward to year #2 :)

2. Stephanie says:

Beautiful video! It seems like this year flew by but that a year ago is so far away at the same time.  I’ve enjoyed our friendship and lifting your family in prayer.  :)

3. Tami Swaim says:

“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today and forever.”  This verse has popped up everywhere I look or listen….it’s been on the radio when I flick it on or on our calendar….it came up in church.  And what’s neat about it is I’ve been in deep prayer with the Lord about my ds with autism who has shown some regression over the past five weeks, involving very difficult behavior.  It struck me that the goal is not for me to be titled “Mother of the Year” for knowing how to perfectly manage my child with special needs.  The goal for me set by my creator is to keep a Christ like attitude in the process.  With each test and trial my character is being tried.  Will I come out as gold or as chaff to be thrown to the wind?
    “When I said, My foot is slipping, your love, O Lord supported me.  When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.”  Psalm 94:18-19
    ~While viewing the slideshow of Verity’s first year of life made me reflect a bit on all the days already gone by…all the sweet baby years…I was reminded that the Lord who saw me through those days when they were either trying physically and emotionally; He is the same today as He was yesterday and will be forever!  Verity’s life is a loud testimony to God’s faithfulness.  He saw her through open heart surgery and all her eating problems.  He is Always good and just and true!

4. Shari~hotfudgecustard says:

Beautiful!!!  [sigh]

5. Shauna says:

Happy Birthday Verity Joy!  I remember when I read your blog from start to finish when Reagan was only a few days old….you were only a few months old then.  How far these two girls have come in the last year (9 months hee hee)  How perfectly named you are bringing Truth and Joy to so many people!

6. Happy Birthday Verity!  :D

((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))

7. Sue Mitchell says:

Oh, wow. Just beautiful. No words. Just beautiful…

8. Kendra says:

Happy Birthday sweet Verity.  :)

9. Marilyn Osborn says:

Happy Birthday, sweet Verity!  You are so precious!  This video brought tears to my eyes.  It was good to remember how faithful the Lord has been!  (((hug)))

10. Ginger says:

Awwwwww! So precious! I loved that! Is it my internet connection or does it go at lightning speed? I was struggling to read the captions before they disappeared.
    You are so blessed! Verity is a gift from God.

11. sabrina says:

Beautiful! Happy Birthday Sweet Verity Girl!!

Ginger, you can pause it at any point. :D

13. Maria says:

Beautiful little girl! Wonderful video.

14. Ginger says:

LOL Thank you for your technical wisdom. hehe

15. Aunt Carol says:

This video was so precious.  It brought tears to my eyes. Sweet little Verity is truly a gift from the Lord, and He knew which family to entrust her to.

16. Jen says:

Praise God for Verity!

17. Happy Birthday Verity! from the Archers in MN (((HUGS)))
    the video is beautiful!

18. maureen ;) says:

Happy (belated) Birthday, Little Miss Verity!  We are thankful for so many answered prayers on your behalf.  You are a sweet, beautiful little lady, and you are growing “so big!”  We just love your captivating smile.
    Love,
    the a. family

19. Joy says:

Oh, that was precious! I feel so honored to remember so much of this journey and to have seen those pics as they were taken. That was really precious. How loved and blessed you are, Verity!!! Happy Birthday, you Amazing Girl!

Susanna: You need to post a little warning that tissues will be necessary when watching that video!!! ; )

20. greta says:

Oh my! I absentmindedly forgot to mention Happy Birthday to Verity when I spoke with you last week….I am so sorry! :-(  What a beautiful milestone :-)