It’s like this.
We have a fingerprinting appointment for the USCIS. (Yes, our third fingerprinting!)
They won’t continue to process our application until they have those results.
They set the appointment time for two weeks from now in York, PA, an hour away from our home.
Stephanie Carpenter told us that there’s a chance that they will take us as walk-ins if we just show up with our papers.
Joe is not working today, and he decided we’re going to give this a try, so we are hoping to leave in the next hour.
I have been pleading with the Lord for some encouragement during this very low time. I firmly believe that a loving Father may answer with a “no,” and I trust Him to know what I truly need.
If anyone sees this in the next couple of hours, would you be willing to pray?
P.S. Anyone who knows us should surely be amused by now to see what the non-risk-taking Joe and Susanna are willing to do for love.