Verity in the line-up

September 17th, 2010

This particular project would have been easier if I hadn’t restricted myself to using photos from a very narrow age range (2 1/2 to 3 months).  In other words, there were other photos that resembled Verity more than these, but they were in a different age range.  I also thought about limiting this to photos of just the three girls, as the resemblance is greatest among them.  But it was more fun to include everyone!

Joseph, except we called him Joey until 2008, when his voice changed~

Verity~

Daniel~

Couldn’t find a good resemblance there!

Joshua~

Verity~

Laura~

Laura~

Verity~

Laura~

Laura~

Verity~

Jane~

Verity~

John Michael~

It’s tough to match any face up with John Michael’s!

Peter on left;  James on right~

Verity~

Stephen~

Verity~

12 Responses to “Verity in the line-up”

1. Marilyn Osborn says:

Oh, that was FUN!  I can see a little bit of each one of your precious kids in her!  The crying pictures made me chuckle!  How sweet!!!!!

2. Sandie says:

Great pics!  I told you she would look more like the rest of your children than different.
    We have clothes basket babies at our house, too:)

3. kris says:

Oh, the cheeks! Too cute!

4. Maureen says:

Oh Susanna they are all so alike! It’s the cheeks! Very cute!

5. Patti says:

Even before you posted this, I was going to comment on how much I thought Verity resembled your other children- now that I see the baby pics I’m even more amazed at the resemblance!! So sweet:)

6. Shari~hotfudgecustard says:

Yes, the cheeks on your babies!!!  So squishy and kissable!!  What a fun post!

7. Ashley says:

All your babies look so much alike! So very cute :)

8. Kristi says:

Awwww, isn’t it so much fun to compare the children’s pictures and see how much they all look alike? I just love to see that in others, and do that with my own children’s pictures! :) Thanks for sharing Susanna!

9. How precious and yes, you can tell they are siblings!  So sweet!!!  :D

10. DEFINITELY see the resemblance!  Wow!  I’m thinking maybe with Laura the most?  But they all look so much alike!  Fun post!

11. Ilisa says:

No wonder you have 10 children, look at them!!  So sweet, I love babies!

12. KelliSue from MOMYS says:

They have such wonderful chubby cheeks, just like Verity.
    KelliSue