You’re welcome

August 1st, 2010

If it has crossed your mind that you might like to visit, but you had some questions in your mind about it, let us answer them for you.

Q:  Would Joe and Susanna like to see us?

A:  YES!!!

Q:  Would it add extra stress to them?

A:  NO!!!

Q:  Would we get to see Verity?

A:  YES!!!  (Unless you are sick, of course)

Q:  Are hospitals sometimes lonely places to be?

A:  YES!!!

Q:  Should we or shouldn’t we?

A:  You SHOULD!!!

:-)

Q:  Why does Susanna have so much time to write?

A:  Because it makes Verity’s blood pressure go up if Mama is near her for too long and cannot PICK HER UP!

7 Responses to “You’re welcome”

1. Marilyn Osborn says:

If only I could!!!!!!  I would be RIGHT there!!!!!!!

2. greta says:

I hope I can :-)

3. Denise says:

God’s timing is perfect– I wasn’t sure if I should visit or if it would be a hinderance…and when I called home from the Hershey parking lot– Jason said that THIS post was just posted—  I KNEW — it was a good thing– and so I had the confidence to come— and I am SOOOOO glad I did.

That was my first time away from Nathan ever— but I really enjoyed my time with you and your dear friend–  it was the most relaxing time I’ve had in awhile–  every time I visit with you– *I* leave feeling REFRESHED and ENCOURAGED—    even though I am trying to be there for you….   so interesting….

God bless you and Joe–  you are both such a walking testimony to the Lord– to those you come in contact with in person at the hospital– and those of us reading this—  God is receiving ALL the GLORY— and PRAISE—-   thru this storm.

4. Joy Horton says:

Respectfully presenting the idea to Ken (but inside I’m RUNNING there!). Oh, for the chance to come and see you and Verity . . . that will be my happy thought!!!

5. Anna T says:

I am so glad that I was able to visit with you today (yea!)!  Verity is so precious and I feel honored that I was able to spend time with you, your DH, Joe, and Denise.  I agree with Denise’s sentiment that I was also refreshed by our conversation, it was nice to talk with my new friends : ) !!  I’m continuing to pray…

Anna, oh MY!  I just now saw the bag of goodies that you brought!  I had NO idea!  Thank you also for the books, and your hugs and tears and friendship and prayer over Verity.  And for bringing your sweet lil’ Jacob!  Thank you.

And Denise, thank you again so much for coming all that way and for the fresh food to augment the hospital’s non-fresh offerings!

You both are a beautiful part of the Body of Christ and you truly ministered encouragement to me today.

7. Joanne says:

I am a friend of Carol Bidwell.  My daughter and I have been following your story for about a week now and have subscribed to your blog.  We were wondering what hospital you are in.  Also, we hope you write a book of your  expieriences someday.  It is so great that you have this blog.  It brings tears to my eyes as I am reading it to my daughter.  We and my ABF class are praying for you all.  God bless you!