Nap Nanny

August 12th, 2010

Otherwise known as the lap of luxury.

Given by one of my T21 bloggy friends.

Susanna says, Thank you, friend!  (I have a feeling she’ll be using it for a while.  She threw up at every single feeding today.)

Verity says, “Aaaaaaaah.  Much more comfy than that ol’ carseat…”

7 Responses to “Nap Nanny”

1. Danielle M. says:

That is a great little seat!  Like a little throne.  I am glad you are able to laugh about your very early visitors and God has given you wisdom and grace with the whole Early Intervention process, educators.  We are starting the process for our four year old (language mostly) and all the paper work has me balking at letting them invade.  Your previous post helped me.  Thank you.  Well Luke is letting his hunger and displeasure with his bassinet known!  I hope Verity’s reflux settles down some and she can keep more of that milk inside.  For what it is worth on the evaluation, I don’t think Luke coo’s at all yet either.

2. Denise says:

She is SOOOO precious there—- she looks SOOOO relaxed and comfortable—  VERY NICE!!!

3. Erin says:

Oh she looks so comfy. how wonderful are these pictures…!

4. Tami Swaim says:

neat.  I never saw one of those before.
    Do want to visit soon Susanna!  Joel had to go in for day surgery today.  Still waiting to hear from daddy how it went.  Mark had to take him because Moriah is not doing too well.  She has a BAD diaper rash, sore legs from vaccines, and canine teeth coming in!  Poor lil girlie!

5. Joy Horton says:

I’ve never seen that before! Where do you get them? Are they specifically for babies?

She does look super cozy and content! SWEET BABY!!!

6. Marilyn Osborn says:

She looks angelic!  That is a REALLY neat little seat!  It was good to catch up on things today….glad to see things are going well.  I still think of and pray often for you.  Love you, M

7. Stephanie Blanchard says:

Oooo this seat does look nice. A friend used this for her daughter to try and help her reflux. They are neat!