In case you wondered…

August 19th, 2010

…while we are experiencing some difficulties in life right now…

…the sweet lil’ rosebud on my lap is not one of them!

“Who, me?”

“Yes, you, Babycakes!  How about a smile for Mama?”

“Uh…smile…smile…”

“Oh yeah, you mean like…”

“…this?!”

(“I’m just being funny!  Of course I understand ‘smile!’  That’s what your face means when it looks at me!”)

21 Responses to “In case you wondered…”

1. Marilyn Osborn says:

Oh, how totally adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ((((((hug))))))))…could you kiss her for me???? Please?

2. Robin says:

Beautiful!!  She is so sweet!!!

3. Denise says:

So cute–  I like the first pic best–  I like when babies make that expression…

Sooooooo kissable!!!

4. Donna B says:

Those smiles make life’s difficulties melt away (at least for a while.)

5. Angiedawn says:

Oh does she look just like your other girls! Amazing!!!! SOOOOO cute! Thanks for this!! Precious smile!

6. So precious!!!  What sweet smiles and such an adorable baby girl.  :D

7. We’ve been away camping for a week, and we couldn’t wait to hear how Verity is doing. These pics are wonderful! What a beautiful smile!!!! God bless you!

8. Sandie says:

Kind of makes everything else seem trivial, doesn’t it?

9. Joy Horton says:

I can hear your sweet voice in your captions, Susanna!

What a precious little face she has!  I love the progression towards that ADORABLE smile!

Ugh. Kiss those sweet cheekies from me!

10. Joy Horton says:

BTW, in that last pic I think she looks JUST like big sister Laura!

11. I finally had a chance to show my mom your blog and little Verity’s picture. After hearing all about Verity over the past weeks, my mom looked her picture and said – “she doesn’t look sick, she looks perfectly beautiful”! And she really truly does! What a cutie!

12. Shari~hotfudgecustard says:

Awwwww, so cute!

13. Janns says:

She is so cute! I think she looks so much like her big sisters.

14. Janns says:

My little guy wanted to look at the baby again, so I showed him these pictures. My 3 year old girl came to see and asked if I could make that smiling baby talk. :) I think she wants to see a video!

15. Brandy says:

How sweet! She looks so much like your other babies! :-)

16. Aunt Carol says:

Gorgeous little smile.  It just melts your heart.

17. Tami Swaim says:

I love the captions!  You have a great electronic baby scrap book here for Verity!  I’ve decided that Moriah is going to help me put hers together…the “old fashion” kind.  I keep trying to find time to do it with the added difficulty of printing out the photos myself since they are on computer.  Then the idea hit me to give myself tons of time.  Moriah will love doing it with me!  It could be a great mother-daughter project!

18. Tami Swaim says:

Oh, and I agree…She’s definitely YOUR CHILD!

Sandie, YES!  Wanna bring T. over and play baby dolls with me? :)

Tami, I’ve already decided that our printed-out photos are waiting for Laura and Jane to be interested in scrapbooking!  Lol!  Great minds think alike!

20. Lorena says:

So, so cute!  Thanks for showing us the little person behind the medical problems!