Forgot to add…

July 15th, 2010

…that it was a balm to my heart to hear Dr. Johnson say, as he entered the exam room to meet us, “Oh, she’s cute!”  And the nurse chuckled and said, “Yeah, she is!”

:-)

9 Responses to “Forgot to add…”

1. Jerri H. (my7blessings) says:

(((((Suzanna)))))  She is SO beautiful and precious!  You are all in my thoughts and prayers SO often!!!  Just thinking of you and Verity brings me to tears as I see God’s hand SO clearly through this.  Please know that you and your family are such a powerful tool for God right now, in the past, and in the future.  You are and will continue to be utmost in my thoughts and prayers.  May God sustain you and Verity, and all the family!!!  Hugs and God bless!!!!!!!

2. stephanie says:

hi, I just saw a post for you at A Perfect Lily. Just wanted you to know that Verity is in my prayers. She is a dumpling!!

3. Marci says:

She is so completely precious. You amaze me, Susanna. Not only do you not sound the least bit tired, I am sure you give the docs a run for their money with your knowledge and understanding and inquisitiveness. I am praying for you!

4. as always praying dear friend.

With love,
    Rebecca

5. Wanda10blessings says:

I love seeing how tender and loving your children are with her!!!!Thankyou for the update.

6. Ruth Einfeld says:

Susanna,
    She is beautiful, and in my eyes, just perfect!  Hang on tight to God through this rollercoaster ride!  You are doing amazing already, better than I did…Lasix did wonders for Esther, until she got sick…then she had to have it via IV to stay out of heart failure.  I am praying that she will respond well to the higher dose and start to gain some needed weight, but even more that no matter how well she is doing, that you will continue to sense God’s loving hand in everything.
    Give her a hug for me!
    Ruth

7. brandi says:

Thinking of sweet Verity and her overworked heart and lungs.  Hugs and prayers your way.

8. Erin says:

Reading every word you write, not bored by the details, clinging to my seat in prayer that she shows improvement soon, sweet Verity, you are so loved and so blessed to have a Mommy like you do and a whole bunch of people are praying for you… eat up little one!