Doctor called back…

July 29th, 2010

We are to head in as soon as we can get our act together here, and call her back when we are on our way.  She got a bed ready so that we don’t have to go in today, come back home, and head back in very early tomorrow for the surgery.  We are to meet with the surgeons and anesthesiologists today before 4 o’clock, and Verity will need her pre-operative bloodwork done and whatever else they do the day before surgery.

Please pray that God will bring great glory to Himself through every detail of this time.  Thank you, dear friends!  We love you all!

33 Responses to “Doctor called back…”

1. Janns says:

Praying… What time is the surgery?

2. Marilyn Osborn says:

Interceding constantly for you!!!!!!!!!!  ((((((((tearful hugs)))))))))))

3. Joy Horton says:

I had to come searching for these posts! My email isn’t updating me!

I am PRAYING, my sweet friend, and haven’t stopped! Anxiously awaiting updates. You are all covered and being lifted up!

4. Colleen says:

I am so glad that the wait is over for you! I was so concerned last night and this morning- I was checking a lot because we had little ones up with the flu. We are praying for you a lot over here in Indiana! God bless you all and may His mighty hand guide the surgeons and all of the support staff as they care for your precious Verity.

5. Shannon says:

Praying! To God be the Glory, for ever and ever

6. Cheryl says:

One of my blog friends sent me to your page.I just wanted you to know that I’m praying for your precious girl.I am also a homeschooling mom of many.I have 11 children and our youngest daughter,who is 2 yrs. old,has Down syndrome.

7. Wanda says:

Praying constantly!!! We love you !Thankyou for letting us know!

8. greta says:

My phone died….but Scott is off tomorrow so I will try to contact you to see if you need anything.  This time I won’t need directions ;-) love and prayers~ God is taking care of you all…you have so many praying His will for you, too.

9. Joan Crick says:

You will be in my constant thoughts and prayers until we hear of Verity’s successful surgery!

10. Praying here too and will keep Verity in my prayers tomorrow as well.  Thoughts and prayers and may the Lord be especially near you all during this time.  (((hugs)))

11. Jennifer says:

We’re praying here. ((Hugs))
    JenK from momys and family.

12. Gwendolyn (photomommy) says:

Praying for your peace as you await surgery tomorrow.  ((hugs))

13. susan wiker says:

Isaiah 58:8 “Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard.”
    Praying for a skilled surgeon and peace for all of you during this time.
    Blessings!

14. Rachel says:

Praying so very, very hard.
    Blessings,
    Rachel (raeskids)

15. April Hardwick says:

I will be praying!!!!!

16. Susan (DE) says:

I’m also praying a LOT.  I have your sweet girl’s picture as my wallpaper, so that reminds me too.

Susan

17. Thinking and praying for her

18. mimi says:

I am praying constantly for your little one. May the Lord bring you peace while you wait ((((HUGS)))))

19. Libby says:

Praying for Verity, for your family and for wisdom for all of the doctors and nurses that will be helping your sweet baby girl.

20. ch says:

Em sent us over from Daily Smiles to wish you the best in Verity’s surgery!  We’re praying for each of you…our squirts went through the open heart surgery dramas in February of 2010 and 2009.  LC also served 6 months with an ng tube and had lots of acid and gagging caused by it.  So anxious to hear that her heart is repaired and getting the long awaited rest it deserves!  Hang in there!

21. Angi B says:

Wishing your little girl and your family the best! She’s gorgeous!

22. Missy says:

I am so sorry for what Verity & your whole family is going through. I pray with all my heart that the surgery goes exceptionally well and Beautiful Verity gets better very, very soon. God bless her and all of you!

23. Melissa says:

I am praying!

24. Sasha says:

Hi. Just got word that you and your little one are heading for surgery. Sending you lots of prayers that things go really well. Doc’s can do amazing things to help our little ones. We had surgery over a year ago and just wanting you to know that we are here with you. Hugs

25. Kelli says:

Praying for sweet Verity…my little Emily has DS too.

26. maureen angelino :) says:

I was praying for little Verity many times throughout the night.  We’re sending our love!  Let me know what I can do on this end.  Boys, if you’re reading the comments, please call me and let me know where you are.  I have some fruit to bring over.  Do you need anything else?

We’ll be praying for Verity’s surgery.  Love to all of you!  <3

27. Aunt Erma says:

God bless all of you, especially your precious little angel.  Our prayers are with you.   We love you.

28. Sally Deitrich says:

Praying and believing

29. Jasmine says:

Praying for Verity.  God bless you.

30. cindy says:

Prayers continually for your peace, strength, energy, milk supply,sleep and all that God knows you and your family needs.  May all the medical team see God in you and do an exceptional job helping Verity.  I’m very available and childless next week if you need anything. CWright

31. Aunt Carol says:

Am continuing to pray for your precious little Verity as well as for you, Joe, and the doctors.