36 week picture

June 3rd, 2010

Me and my little bouncy baby ball this afternoon.

(Yes, for those of you who are wondering, but are too polite to mention it, my face is puffy.  The ankles are cleverly disguised, but there’s not much I can do about the face, other than keep smiling!  Heeheehee!)

12 Responses to “36 week picture”

1. Jennifer says:

You look great! And what a cute little bump! You may have just about the cutest 36 week belly I’ve ever seen! Congratulations on 36 weeks! Praying for a few more for you! :)

2. Barb Murphy says:

I think you look  great!!  I have been reading your journal regularly and I applaud you for taking the time from your busy life to compose and share such personal and meaningful thoughts each day.  There are plenty of blessings to go around–Your family will be blessed to have Verity Joy in it, Verity will be blessed to be  the daughterof such loving parents and siblings, and you have  blessed and inspired many by your writings.  Thanks for sharing your faith this way.

May God continue to bless you and your family in the coming weeks.

Love,

Barb Murphy

Oh my, Barb!  It is wonderful to hear from you! :)

4. Aunt Mary says:

You look absolutely radiant. I am still lifting you and your family up in prayer. You may never know this side of heaven how many have been blessed by your writings.

5. Erin says:

you look great! so close!

6. Yvonda Groff says:

Beautiful!  I am looking forward so much to meeting the little one in there!

7. Shari~hotfudgecustard says:

Cute momma, cute top, cute belly.  I don’t see any puffiness, only cuteness!

8. Marilyn Osborn says:

Oh, sweet friend!  I WISH you were close so that I could come over and hug you and pat that sweet Verity (if you allow that :)  You are such a blessing to me, dear sister.  (((((Hugs))))))  I LOVE your picture…..the Lord is shining through you!  PTL!

9. Becky says:

You look great Susanna!  hugs!

10. Joy Horton says:

Awwwww, Susanna!!! Such a sweet belly!!! Love it! (and I don’t think you look at all puffy!)

You are all so very sweet!  Shari, I borrowed that top to wear two years ago when I was pg with Stephen, then my friend wore it last year for her summer baby, and now I’m wearing it again!  So nice and cool!

12. Kristin says:

Beautiful (and I see no puffiness at all).  :)